As you may already know, there are many safety and sanitation initiatives that we are required to implement. We are taking your safety and that of our team very seriously by providing the safest environment for you. MOST IMPORTANTLY... It should go without saying that if you are sick or have been around someone who has been ill, do not schedule your appointment until your medical professional clears you to do so.
Here are just some of the guidelines we will be following:
* Social Distancing – We are seating our guests 6 feet or more apart from other guests, thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%.
* Arrival - We ask that you arrive at the time of your appointment. Upon entering the salon, you will sanitize your hands, sign in and answer a few covid regulated questions. We will seat you as soon as we have your social distancing space ready and disinfected for you.
* Masks – All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear a mask to your appointment and ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears. If you are getting a color service, wear a mask that you won't mind getting color on it.
* Touchless Greetings – We will NOT be shaking hands but will be giving loads of virtual hugs!
* No Glassware - We will not be using glassware, so we suggest you bring bottled water if desired. We have disposed of all our magazines, but feel free to bring your own with you.
* Guests – Please do not bring any extra guests to your appointment at this time, since we are limited to the amount of people allowed.
*Tipping - Cash, personal check or venmo to your stylist.
We will continue to be diligent with our ongoing cleaning process.
We had the entire salon professionally defogged, cleaned and sanitized by a NADC Certified Air System specialist.
We are incorporating extensive and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including our Evolve Team's completion of the highest industry standard Barbicide courses.
We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the salon.
We will continue to disinfect every area before and after every client.